Sunday, January 24, 2016

Where actually is frank ocean (156)

         Frank Ocean used to be one of my favorite artists with one of my favorite songs being, "Thinking Bout You". My best friend introduced me to him when we were in 8th grade and I have been a fan ever since. Lately, though, I have gotten a weird vibe from him. There have been so many album releases in the past couple months from big artists like Drake, Future, Justin Bieber, etc., but Frank Ocean is no where to be found. I have actually been starting to think he got kidnapped because he is literally MIA. I, like many of the people who like his music, wish that he would just drop another album or couple songs to keep our fandom alive. I guess when the tornado flew around his room, it took him with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment